Hmmp

assalamualaikum,

ola vias dear readers. :)

I donno what I feel rite now.

I want to cry or laugh.

I felt burden actually.

I have much thing need to be done, and i was like I'm giving up.

totally, mental dan fizikal macam di koyak rabak oleh form 6.

and writing here just to buang my stress even just a little.

So does true what my dearest sister have told me,

"KALAU MENTAL DAN FIZIKAL TIDAK KUAT, JANGAN MASUK FORM 6"

and me dengan bodohnya masuk form 6 and tidak pergi UTM for chemical engineering course. stupid me.

But then,

I rethink over and over again.

Everything happen for a reason. Allah has a better plan for me. And I'm the choosen one to be in form 6.

through out all the obstacle. And gain some energy to survive till the end.

end,
Smoochie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Segmen: #TeamFollowBack & Blogwalking .

Segmen Klik Button Follow By Syahirah Valiant